Become a Sponsor for the ProLiteracy Conference on Adult Literacy
ProLiteracy is one of the leading international organizations dedicated to advancing adult literacy. Our biennial adult literacy conference attracts over 500 attendees, including executives, program managers, instructors, volunteers, students, and board members who are all committed to creating a world in which every adult has a right to literacy. As a 501(c)(3), generous sponsors, donors, and partners are central to the success of our conference–allowing us to provide critical professional development skills and dynamic programming for conference attendees.
Benefits of Becoming a Sponsor
- Position your organization as a dedicated advocate of adult literacy and adult basic education
- Support professional development, training, and advocacy for the adult literacy field
- Showcase your products and services with 500+ attendees, including executives, program managers, instructors, volunteers, students, and board members
- Increase awareness of your organization among 1,000 ProLiteracy member programs, representing 250,000 students and 100,000 volunteers and instructors
- Drive traffic to your site from our conference app, ProLiteracy website, and Facebook and Twitter channels, which average over 22,000 monthly views
For more information on sponsorship levels, please download the sponsorship brochure.
If you're placing an advertisement, artwork is due by August 1, 2015. View ad specifications.
Begin designing an impactful platform for your brand today. Contact Amanda McIntyre at email@example.com for more information.